Colour Challenge Reminder

Hi everybody!

It's Susanne here today and I'm sharing a little reminder for our July Colour Challenge. I love the colour combination of this month so much.

http://rubberdance.blogspot.de/2017/07/rubber-dance-july-colour-challenge.html

I had a play in my Traveler's Journal with one of my favourite Vintage sets from Rubber Dance: Antique Botanicals.


The flowers and butterflies are stamped onto tissue paper. I glued them down with Gel Medium before I added any colour with Brushos.


I did some background stamping and used homemade stickers for the sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to play along with us here.
xx Susanne.


 
Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Others:
Gel Medium
Brusho Crystal Colours
Archival Ink
Gesso

Comments

Jannet said…
A gorgeous page in your journal Susanne ! I love this combination of colours and flowers and those lovely butterflies!
laury55 said…
fantastic page Susanne!
Ooooh just stunning in those colours
Hugs
Donna xx
Kreative Kymona said…
Susanne I love your pages. They are so pretty. I want to give this a try.
ionabunny said…
Yummy and gorgeous. Very light and airy LO. Love this. Hugz
Rubber Dance said…
Thank you for your kind words!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Join our Combined Blog Hop!

Back from The Netherlands