Artist Plate Stamps and a Mop Up Cloth!



Hello, I'm Eileen Godwin and I'm delighted to be the Guest Blogger for Rubber Dance Stamps today. I've had such fun with this Artist Plate Set designed by Katy Leitch.
I always keep 'Mop Up' clothes on my desk to collect all the drips of paint (Brusho Paints in particular) odd splashes from dripping with ink stencils and 'plonk it down 'ere why don't yer' coffee cup ring stains! The cloths are strong, recycled, paper cleaning cloths. I've used one here, cut with a Circle Die for this background.

So quick and easy to stamp on with Black Archival Ink using the Paint Brushes Stamps from the set .


A White Pigment Ink pen to highlight the Brushes images and a few flicks of black gesso from a paintbrush on top of the background to add more interest...... job done.
I have so enjoyed my Guest Blogging day today. Many thanks for asking me, Bibi and Katy.

Thank you for looking today.... and I'll be back in a couple of weeks!
Eileen xx

Comments

Kristiina said…
Odd splashes are just the best :) Beautiful!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Awesome, Eileen! xx
Such a great idea to save all those awesome colours like that and use them as a background! Thank you so much for being willing to Guest Design! I look forward to seeing what you'll do next time :)
♥♥♥
Linda Page said…
Whoa Eilean. Another cracker xx
ionabunny said…
That is so cool. Your mop up cloth is amazing. Perfect background for the lovely paint brushes and I love the shape. Hugz
Skylark said…
I can't believe that even your old cloths for mopping up spills are a work of art in themselves! Great work Eileen. Stef x
Craftyfield said…
The circle shape makes a nice change and the colourful mop background looks luscious!
Unknown said…
REally incredible Eileen.... wow.... just a wonderful bright fun creation. j.
Theresa said…
this is fab. and recycled as well! i have bought that set, i wonder whose influence it was......, hugs xx

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!